HBA 2020-21 **Season Postponed**
We have been dreading having to make this decision, however the HBA Executive Board has decided to postpone the 2020-21 season until the tentative date of January 2021 due to Covid 19 restrictions.
Our priority, of course, is to ensure that all of our HBA family stays safe and healthy during the ongoing pandemic. We will continue to monitor Public Heath, Provincial and local partners guidelines and recommendations over the next few months in hopes to start our season in January.
For anyone that has registered already, we will hold on to your registration until January.
If anyone is needing a refund prior to that time, please email email@example.com with the players name and the request.
If the worse case scenario happens and we have no season, we will transfer any registrations to next year and you will save on any increases that may happen with the registration fees.
Enjoy the remainder of the summer. Stay Healthy and get lots of use of your hoops in your driveways and at the parks!
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this.
Of course, any questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Edwards and the HBA Executive